Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Eric Saperston
Our Host and Guest
Eric Saperston leverages his 25 years of experience studying the common traits of extraordinary achievers to help your leaders overcome obstacles, break performance barriers, and maximize team performance.
Topics for discussion include:
- When you previously gave us the definition of “wonder” it was as if you didn’t know what was going to happen next. How has the unanticipated crisis impacted you? [min 03:36]
- How has your past experiences applied to your recent experience in todays times? [min 08:54]
- Is there anything else we should remember about that “power” we all have inside of us? [min 17:10]
- If you could tell your 21 year old self three things you learned in this life , what would the three things be? [min 21:15]
- How can you audience reach out? [min 24:26]
- Live in Wonder (book)
- The Journey (movie)
- The “Three Things Card Game”… [min 28:19]
- The Three Things Game
- Connect with Eric Saperston: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information resources or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at email@example.com with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members: