Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Michael Allosso
Our Host and Guest
Michael Allosso, master communications expert who coaches CEO's, teams and individuals in day to day communications, dynamic presentations, as well as leadership excellence.
Topics for discussion include:
- How we continue to have our best day (when working from home) during these times? [min 03:00]
- Great leaders have reinvented themselves through this process by using technology they initially resisted because they felt it was impersonal. Have you seen some of that inspiration yourself though this process? [min 10:20]
- How do you engage with people today? [min 12:55]
- With today’s set ups everyone becomes a television star……. [min 14:00]
- Flexibility is very important now…… [min 16:52]
- What can we do to make this time an opportunity? [min 20:27]
- What you are doing these days now that you can’t travel around? [min 23:15]
- The silver lining in all of this is? [min 28:30]
- Connect with Michael Allosso: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information resources or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members: