Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Val Ries
Our Host and Guest
Val Ries is a certified leadership trainer and Executive coach supporting organizations, managers and executives. Val understands the daily demands, pressure and challenges one can face in times of stress. She is an expert at helping her clients balance those demands while inspiring productivity with resiliency and strength. Val's relatable approach has been consistently recognized for helping her clients increase bottom-line results by building collaborative teams, engaged employees, customer satisfaction and designing comprehensive on-boarding techniques.
Topics for discussion include:
- Why is resilience so important? [min. 2:22]
- Adressing conflict through acknowledgement and validation. [min. 3:55]
- How to refocus judgement to reduce stress [min. 6:21]
- The silver lining in all of this is …….? [min. 9:52]
- What are you focusing your time on now? [min. 11:22]
- Chief Inspiration Officer (book)
- www.executive-muse.com (website)
- What message would you like to leave us with? [min. 14:11]
- Connect with Val Ries: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information resources or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at email@example.com with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members: