#10 - Encore Performances - Jeff Tobe
September 22nd, 2020
19 mins 15 secs
About this Episode
Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Jeff Tobe
Our Host and Guest
Joel Carson host and GBA Executive Director – Link to Profile
Jeff Tobe is a Certified Speaking Professional and was chosen by readers of Convention & Meetings Magazine as one of the top 15 speakers in North America. He is one of the most dynamic speakers in the world, and prides himself on presenting up-to-the-minute, cutting-edge material as it relates to designing the ideal customer EXPERIENCE by getting your people more ENGAGED at what they do every day.
Jeff is the author of the wildly popular book Coloring Outside The Lines and he is the co-author of the new book, ANTICIPATE: Knowing What Customers Need Before They Do! which is quickly becoming one of the hottest business books on the market today!
Topics for discussion include:
- Why do we need to embrace change now and get past our old ways of doing things to stay relevant? [min. 2:38]
- The three R's - Retool, Rethink, Reimagine [min. 4:28]
- How can our listeners look through our customers lenses and creatively increase value for customers now? [min. 5:15]
- What are the main principles or tenets that leaders or prospective leaders have to keep in mind during turbulent times? [min. 8:23]
- The silver lining in all of this is …….? [min. 13:05]
- What are you focusing your time on now? [min. 14:39]
- Every other Wednesday - eowednesday.com [min. 15:38]
- What Comes After the But (book) [min. 15:50]
- Where can listeners connect with you? [min. 16:48]
- Email Jeff Tobe, subject line "Free Book" to receive a PDF copy of his book [min. 16:59]
- jefftobe.com (website) [min. 17:00]
- What message would you like to leave us with? [min. 17:46]
- Connect with Jeff Tobe: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information resources or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at email@example.com with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members:
- Ryan White, PE, GE – Principle/Geotechnical Engineering Group Manger/PBS Engineering and Environmental
- Tiffany Vorhies, NACE CIP-2 – Chief Consultant/SME
- Donald K. Blackburn, MBA – Business Manager/Blackburn Consulting
- Shawn Leyva, PE – Associate Senior Engineer/Crawford & Associates