Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Nancy Watt
Our Host and Guest
Nancy Watt is President of NANCY WATT COMMUNICATIONS, a specialized consulting and creative agency that works with all sectors exploring the social science of collaboration, communication and connection. Using a ‘Pracademic’ approach, Nancy Watt elucidates evidence-based research in an engaging and entertaining way using the tools and techniques of improv honed from her days at The Second City Conservatory in Toronto. This form of experiential learning has been used in diverse setting with a wise swath of clients from marginalized populations to the judiciary, medical school faculty and law societies.
In order to capture effective experiential learning, she builds a camaraderie-filled ensemble where the participants learn while laughing.
Topics for discussion include:
- Accepting the reality of the other [min 2:16]
- Adaptability Quotient (AQ) [min 5:00]
- Fostering an organization of trust and transparency [min. 12:50]
- The silver lining in all of this is …….? [min. 21:11]
- What are you doing now that you don't have the opportunity to speak at conferences in person? [min. 24:05]
- AQAI (website) use code NWC4 to receive 50% off 10 assessments [min. 26:00]
- www.nancywattcomm.com (website)
- Connect with Nancy Watt: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information resources or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at email@example.com with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members: