Encore Perfromances, Connecting with Friends of GBA - Vincent Boles
Our Host and Guest
Major General (Retired) Vincent Boles was commissioned from the ARMY ROTC program at Niagara University as a Distinguished Military Graduate in 1976.He has served in a variety of assignments over a 33 year career, to include Command at every possible level and a number of combat deployments.
His final Army assignment was as the Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, G4 on the Army Staff in the Pentagon, where he oversaw Logistics Operations and Readiness for the 1.1 million Soldier force to include the surges into Iraq and Afghanistan.
Retiring in 2009 to Madison, Alabama, he established Vincent E. Boles, Inc. A leadership and logistics consulting practice, speaking and working with corporate and association groups around the nation and overseas on the subject of Leaders and their team’s “Best Getting Better”. His audiences have included: Deloitte; Fidelity; USAA; Ernst and Young; AIG; The United States Secret Service; The Boy Scouts of America and The American College.
He is the author of “4-3-2-1 Leadership…What America’s Sons and Daughters Taught Me on the Road from 2d Lieutenant to 2 Star General” Now in it’s 3rd printing.
Topics for discussion include:
- How do leaders need to adapt in 2020? [min 01:30]
- How can leaders reduce stress for their employees during these (covid) times? [min 04:15]
- Even with all your experience, have you learned or relearned something in this reality you can share? [min 07:12]
- The silver lining in all of this is …….? [min 10:20]
- What are you doing now? What is your audience requesting for future events? [min 11:36]
- Other ways your company/business has adjusted in this crisis? [min 12:28]
- Where can our members find your book, and how can they reach out to you for virtual presentations and/or executive coaching? [min 14:03]
- 4-3-2-1 Leadership (Book)
- What message would you like to leave us all with today? [min 15:18]
- Connect with Vincent Boles: Website
- Visit the GBA Website at https://www.geoprofessional.org for more information or to become a member.
- Visit the GBA Website for training resources and reference material for professional development.
- Visit https://www.gbapodcast.com for future Podcast Episodes
- Contact us at email@example.com with any podcast-related questions or comments
This episode was produced by the following GBA Members: